WARNING: PLEASE DO NOT PERFORM A TEST USING THE BUTTON ON THE BOTTOM OF THE WATCH.
You can periodically test the watch without triggering an alert to our dispatch or your emergency contacts.
The emergency test is in the "Systems" menu under "Test Emergency." Before you begin, be sure to be near your primary phone number you entered earlier.
1. On your watch, swipe to the left until you see “System” and tap the screen
2. Tap the the menu item “Test Emergency”
3. Look for the prompt “Test Emergency Mode?”
4. Click the red “Run” button
5. The next screen reads “THIS IS A TEST Are you OK?”
6. Tap the red “No” button
7. Wait for a call - this may take up to 60 seconds