When having a videomeeting it can sometimes be helpful to share your screen to provide your guest with some extra information on a subject with for instance a presentation, PDF or a particular website.
In this article we'll explain step-by-step how to use a second screen when sharing your screen.
1. Make sure the settings of the second screen on your computer are right.
For a windows computer:
- Right mouse click on your desktop to select screen resolution
- Click on the multiple screens menu
- Choose to extend these screens
For Mac OS X
- Click on the apple icon at the left hand top corner and select System Preferences
- Select Displays
- Click on the Arrangement tab
- Make sure the Mirror Displays checkbox isn't selected
2. You can now drag or open anything you would like to share in the second screen. We recommend to open any documents or websites you want to share before the meeting for a smooth experience.
3. When screen sharing in 24sessions you can choose to share your full first or second screen or use the application venster to select any programs open on your first or second screen