Meeting types are the key to schedule and get booked for new meetings.
Here's an overview of how to create your personalized meeting types:
- From 'Meeting types' in your 24sessions account click 'Create meeting type'.
- Choose if you want to create a meeting type for yourself or for several users.
3. Fill in the name and customize the url of your meeting type.
4. Choose the meeting duration (maximum of 180 minutes). Bear in mind that your meeting type duration is indicative. You meeting will not automatically shut down if the discussion keeps going for more than the pre-set time duration.
5. Choose the length of timeslots.
6. Decide how much time you need to prepare before a meeting via the 'Prevent people from booking you' feature.
7. Click save and your meeting type is ready.
Further customize your meeting type:
Under 'additional questions' you can specify the following for this meeting type:
- Invitee questions
- Custom Endpage Redirect*
- Email settings*
- Review questions*
- SMS notifications*
*Only if this add-on is enabled