Meeting types are the key to schedule and get booked for new meetings.
Here's an overview of how to create your personalized meeting types:
- From 'Meeting types' in your 24sessions account click 'Create meeting type'.
- Choose if you want to create a meeting type for yourself or for several users.
- Choose the users you want to add to this meeting type.
4. Fill in the name and customize the url of your meeting type.
5. Choose the meeting duration (max --> 180 minutes). Bare in mind that your meeting type duration is indicative. You meeting will not automatically shut down if the discussion keeps going for more than the pre-set time duration.
- Choose the length of timeslots. (Picture below shows timeslots of 30 min)
- Decide how much time you need to prepare before a meeting via the 'Prevent people from booking you' feature.
3. Add questions to your meeting type. (optional)
4. Click save and your meeting type is ready.