When a guest uses a 'remote desktop' environment you may encounter certain issues during the video call.
- The customer has no authorization to use a microphone / camera.
- The connection is established but is very slow / faltering.
If you encounter the above problems, we recommend following the step-by-step plan below:
- Ask if the client can start the browser outside the Citrix / VPN environment and enter the meeting that way.
- As a consultant, choose the 'audio by phone' option
- Ask if the guest can enter the meeting via a mobile device, this can be a tablet or smartphone.