Enter the meeting room by clicking on 'enter room' in the meeting overview.
When you enter the meeting room you can:
- Test/edit your media settings
- Share your screen
- Invite guests
- Switch to "audio by phone"
- Exchange messages/files
Test and edit your media settings
- Click on the camera icon to turn your camera on/off.
- Click on the microphone icon to turn your microphone on/off. (This is very useful for meetings with more than two participants where you don't want exterior noises to interfere 😉).
- Click on the gear icon to manage your media settings (video/microphone/sound).
Share your screen with guests. By clicking on the "Share screen" icon you'll get three options:
- Share your entire screen with your guests.
- Share only what's in the application window.
- Share only what's on your chrome tab.
You can stop sharing your screen either by clicking on the icon on the right of the screen or the button at the bottom. The bar at the bottom of your screen is to remind you that you're still sharing your screen when you're navigating 'outside' the meeting room.
Please note that remote control is not possible through screen share.
Invite more guests to the meeting room by adding their email address. They'll immediately receive an email with the link and code to enter the meeting.
Audio by phone
This is the fall back option when the connection gets interrupted out of a sudden.
As soon as you and the client switched to 'audio by phone' the client can still see you or your shared screen.
Ideal if you want your video room to occupy your entire display. Press "esc" button if you want to go back.
Chat allows you to exchange messages and files with your guests.
Chat is enabled as soon as the other person enters the meeting room. In the chat there is a 24sessions bot active that will share the following information:
- The device the other person uses to enter the meeting.
- When the client starts with the device check.
Tip: You can remove the chat from your screen by clicking the chat icon at the bottom.
If you want to refresh your page whilst in the meeting room click on the refresh button at the bottom of the screen.