Under 'Meetings overview' you can find an overview of all your meetings. When you are added to a group as a user, you can also see the appointments of your colleagues from the same group (you can switch between the tabs at the top by clicking on “My” or “Everyone”).
In the meeting overview is where you as a user can join the meeting, simply click on 'enter room' and follow the instructions.
The meetings are automatically sorted, descending based on the most recent dates on which the meetings take place. You can adjust the sorting by clicking on the arrows above the relevant column. Moreover, the most important information is already visible for you in the overview:
- The guest's name and email address
- Guest key for your guest to enter the conversation.
- Indication of whether the customer has already entered the meeting and if he has successfully completed the media check.
- Meeting type
- Meeting details
- Date and time
The indication consists of 4 symbols:
Gray question mark = customer has not yet entered the meeting or completed the media check.
Yellow question mark = customer has entered the meeting but has not yet completed the media check.
Red cross = customer has entered the meeting but the media check was not successful.
Green checkmark = customer has entered the meeting and successfully completed the media check.
If you want to get more information about the meeting, simply click on the plus sign next to the desired meeting.
Then the following data will be visible:
- The possible description that you may have added when scheduling the meeting.
- The review that may have been written by the customer after the meeting.
- A possible summary that you may have left for the customer after the meeting.
- The customer's telephone number if this has been entered when scheduling the meeting.
You can hide the extra information again by clicking on the minus sign.
You also have the option to add the selected meeting to your agenda or to change the meeting (reschedule, cancel or assign it to someone else).
A meeting status will automatically be adjusted in our system.
- The status “starting soon” means that the meeting will start soon (within an hour).
- Status “scheduled” means that the meeting is planned for the near future (on the date that is displayed next to it)
- When you proposed several time slots to your client, the status “planning” will appear (find out more about proposing multiple time slots) As soon as your guest has selected the final time and date, thereby confirming the meeting, the status will change into "scheduled".
- When a meeting has taken place and both you as a User and your Guest have had entered the video chat room, the status will change to “completed”.
- In case one out of both parties failed to enter the video meeting room, the meeting will be indicated as“missed”.
- If one of both parties cancelled the meeting before the it was scheduled, the status “cancelled” will be shown.
- Finally, the status “failed” implies that something went wrong in establishing a video chat connection.