Click here to access the Clients module.
Client is the company you work or will work for and which you will create projects and tasks or send quotes and invoices for.
They fields are:
- Name: Company for which work or working.
- Contact info: People who work in this company. This will serve to send quotations, invoices and clients access.
- Date: Date of system's admission.
- Password: COR has an access area for clients. Specify an access password for your client. The system encrypts the password, so it can not be recovered if you forget it. Anyway, you can always assign a new one using this field.
- Tax id: Client ID.
- Client Condition: Tax condition.
- Observations: Client info. For internal use.
- Address: Physical location
- Status: You can specify a different state for each Contact (eg “Tracking”, “Prospect”, “Active”, etc). This will help you perform different Marketing actions for your contacts according to their state. For example, you may be sending a promotional email to Prospect Contacts.
- Business Name: Client Business name.
- Phone: Telephone number.
- Website: Website URL.
- Location info: Client location data.
- Satisfaction: To generate metrics and information.
- Observations: From internal use. Use this area for several annotations.
- Billing information (company name, Tax ID, VAT, Address, Postcode, City, State, Country).
- Status: You can specify a different state for each Contact (eg “Tracking”, “Prospect”, “Active”, etc). This will help you perform different actions of Marketing for your contacts according to their state. For example, you may be sending a promotional email to Contacts Prospectus.
- Type: You can classify or label your contacts as you want. It will serve to better understand your business, generate statistics by type of contacts you have. For example, Ideal, Ideal No, Live, etc.
- Satisfaction: To generate statistics and information purposes.
- How did you find us: To generate statistics and information purposes.
Once the Client is created you can upload contacts, projects and passwords associated with it. Passwords will then serve those working on that client projects to access external platforms. For example, if your want to put a website online, you will need the access data to FTP or a particular server.