All US Crypto.com Visa Cards will be issued with a randomly generated PIN
How to change PIN for my Crypto.com VISA Card?
You can change your PIN through the Crypto.com app by following the steps below:
1. Open the Crypto.com App and go to the card section.
2. Tap the PIN option and select "Reset PIN" from the pop-up menu that will appear.
3. Verify your identity by entering your date of birth.
4. Once you enter your date of birth, your passcode will be required to reset your PIN.
5. Once you enter your Crypto.com App passcode, a Reset your PIN window will open as in the screenshot below:
6. Type in your new PIN in the Reset your PIN window:
7. Confirm your new PIN by typing it again.
6. Congratulations! Your new PIN should be now set.
*Note: If you encounter any difficulties, please contact our support.