Open the Hedge app and sign into your account. For a first time install, select "Start Install". If this is not a first time install, you will need to hit the "+" icon in the top right corner of your "Home" screen.
2. Select "Flood Sensor" from the list of devices
3. Remove the tab from within the Flood Sensor. This will turn the device on. Once you hear a beep, hit "Next".
4. Next, you will be given instructions on how to connect to your device. Please go into your smartphones global settings, select "Wi-Fi" and connect to the device.
Note: The device's SSID will display in the format "Roost-device-XXXX"
Please see the screenshots of this process below.
5. Once connected to your device, please head back to the Hedge app. You will notice that "Next" is now highlighted. Hit it to proceed.
6. You will now be prompted to add your Wi-Fi network. Please note that your Wi-Fi password will be case sensitive.
Once you have entered these details, hit "Next".
7. You should now see the "waiting for connection" screen, as shown below. Once here, you should hear your device beep once upon successful connection. If you hear the device beep more than once, please see the below articles for troubleshooting tips.
8. The final steps to getting your Flood Sensor set up are to choose which room you are going to store your device, and to give the device a name (naming is optional).
Once you have done this, hit "Next" to complete the set up.