Student Starter Checklist:
The Steps To Get Started
1. Make sure you can access your online portal:
Check your emails for your username (account email) and password (automatically generated)
If you already have a MAP Coaching Institute Account, then you will use your already existing username and password to access your account.
If you forgot your password click the "Forgot Password" link at the bottom of the log in page and you will receive a generated password. For more info go here for resetting your password.
2. Join the MAP Certification Program Facebook group:
Click on the link and log into facebook.
Fill out the group entry questions:
Question 1: What do you want to accomplish by taking MAP Certification Program and why?
Question 2: What are you passionate about?
Question 3: Who are your top 5 people you love learning from? Top mentors
Agree to the group rules:
1. Be Kind and Courteous
2. Respect Everyones Privacy and Opinion
3. No Promotions or Spam
Our facebook group managers will accept you within the 1 - 3 day's.
You will be able to access the MAP Certification Facebook Group! Yay!
3. Set up your Session Tracking Sheet:
Step 1: Make a copy
Step 2: Share it with email@example.com (Valentin Streicher) with commenter abilities.
Step 3: Practice Session Log Instructions
Step 4: Share it and celebrate on the facebook group!
4. Upload the Zoom software:
Create an account for free so you can access the classes.
5. Order “A Theory & Treatment of your personality by Gary A.Flint”:
Go to amazon and order the book or get a kindle version.
6. Book an orientation call with Valentin Streicher
This meeting is meant to help answer any other questions as you are starting your program: https://bookamapsession.as.me/Orientation
7. Begin your program, Watch week 0 + 1 and book a supervised practice.
8. Book a supervised practice after week 1 videos.
Under the "Supervised Practice" Tab in the MAP Certification Program.
Choose your timezone
Pick a time
Complete the form and make sure you put the date/time in your calendar. 😉
8. (Optional) Book one Support MAP session to experience it for yourself:
Use the link, choose a time and experience a MAP session! 🔥