The Check Permission action is used to check the permissions and rights for a user trying to access a given app. For more information on how permissions work, please see our article Permissions and Rights.
▶ Select an app: The app to check the permission against. Permissions are granted on a per app, per user basis.
▶ Select a permission: The following permission and rights can be checked:
- Edit - Must be enabled for app.
- Create - Must be enabled for app.
- Deleted - Must be enabled for app.
- Approve - Must be enabled for app.
▶ The next parameter asks "What would you like to do with the result of the permission check?" Two options are available.
- Store the result of the permission check:
This will store a Yes/No value of True or False in an action or shared result.
- Show a "Denial" message if the permission check fails.
This will show a custom message if the the user doesn't have permission.