We offer the following targeting possibilities:
- Geo - By countries
- Device - Desktop, Smartphone or Tablet
- OS - Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android (Including specific versions)
- Browser - Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Samsung Internet, UC Browser (Including specific versions)
- Carrier targeting
- ISPs Blacklist
- Frequency Capping
- Traffic Distribution - Evenly throughout the day/As soon as possible
- Day Partying- Day and time
- Sources- Block sources or Whitelist
Advanced Keyword Targeting:
- Positive Keyword Targeting - Target content, domains and subdomains to reach the relevant audience with intent.
- Negative Keyword Targeting: Exclude keywords and domains that you do not want to target and avoid irrelevant audience.
If you wish to target by IP (worldwide) or zipcode/state/city (US, CA. IN) - contact your account manager.