In response to further guidance in the PM’s address on Tuesday night (24/3), and keeping your wellbeing as our priority, the AC campus library facilities will be closed to patrons effective 5PM on Thursday, March 26th, until further notice. But do not worry, we are offering most of our normal services.
Here are the services you can continue to access:
- To request a loan, email the library. We will retrieve it, loan it to you and arrange for contactless pick-up outside the campus library = Library ‘take away’!
- To request a copy of a chapter in a book, fill in the Collection Copy Request Form and we'll email it to you
- Additional resources are also available through our online databases accessible via Moodle
- Ebook access continues as normal
- Access to librarians for questions via email continues as normal – starting next week, you can contact a librarian via a chat feature in Moodle for synchronous conversation during business hours.
In summary, we are still here to support you in your studies (from a socially appropriate distance, of course)!
Kerrie Stevens, Director of Library Services