STEP 1. Check your Facebook account status
1. You must have a Facebook Business Manager account.
In order to share your pixel account, you must have a Facebook Business Manager account.
If you do not have a Facebook Business Manager account, click here to create one.
2. You must have admin privileges for your Business Manager account.
If you have both a Business Manager account and Pixel, but still can't connect it to Adriel, please make sure you have Admin access.
Here are the steps to become Admin
a. Go to your Business Settings
b. On the left hand side, click on People under Users.
c. Next, click + Add
d. Enter the email address of the person you want to give access to. Click Next when finished.
e. Once you click Invite, the roles are assigned.
Once you have admin access to your Business Manager account, you can assign Adriel as your partner to share and manage your Pixel.
3. You must be the owner of the Pixel.
Your account must have ownership to the Pixel in order to share it with Adriel. Go to Business manager - Data source - Pixel to check the owner of the Pixel (as shown in the image below).
4. No Pixel connected.
Click here to see the Pixel Setup Guide on Facebook.
STEP 2. Share Pixel with Adriel
Once you completed the necessary steps above, assign Pixel permissions to Adriel:
- Go to your Business Settings
- Click Data Source
- Click Pixels
- Click the pixel ID you want to share, then click Assign partner.
- Enter Adriel's Business ID: 525463574501100
- Give Adriel Admin Access and click Next
- Select 'Adriel acts as an agency for my business', then press 'Next'
- Click 'I Accept'
Once you have completed all the steps, click on the "Share Pixel" button in the Adriel Audience Page. Then select the Pixel you want to connect to.
Once you have a Business Manager account, Admin access and Pixel created, you will see a list you can select from as shown below.