There are 2 options for creating a campaign for your website:
- Create one yourself or 2. Delegate to Adriel
Option 1: Creating a 'New campaign' yourself.
1. Log in to Adriel and create a 'New campaign'
2. Select 'Mobile App' and search for an app on the Appstore or enter the app URL.
3. Select your advertising platforms.
- There are different requirements on each platform to set a campaign objective e.g. link click ad or app install ad. Please refer to this link for more information.
4. Create your ads with relevant ad copy & images, then click 'Next Step'.
- Your Facebook Page must be connected in order to run Facebook and Instagram ads.
- Your Appstore app must be connected in order to run Apple Appstore ad.
5. Complete the ad settings, then click 'Next'.
- You can target your audience by age, gender, Income, location etc.
- "Audience Interests" - Only for Facebook and Instagram ads.
- "Search Keywords" - Only for Google ads.
6. Complete the ad schedule & budget settings, then click 'Launch This Campaign'.
Option 2: 'Delegate to Adriel'.
1. Log in to Adriel and select 'Delegate to Adriel'
2. Select 'Mobile App' and complete the form, then click 'Request'.
- We will be selecting relevant images, texts & keywords, based on the website information that you provide us.
Please click here for more information about 'Delegate to Adriel'.