If you've received a payment for an order outside of Airsquare (e.g. bank transfer), you can record it against the order in Airsquare.
How do I record a payment against an order?
- Go to Commerce > Orders.
- Next to the order, click View.
- Find the Payments section, click Add on the right.
- Choose the Method.
- Enter the Amount.
- Enter the Date (when you received payment).
- You can optionally choose to Send "payment received" email to customer so they know you've received payment. It'll send them a full summary of what has been paid and what is outstanding.
- If you have Xero connected, you can Add payment to Xero invoice.
- Click Add,
If the order is now fully paid after the adding the payment, the order status will automatically change to Paid.