How do I login?
There are two ways to login to Airsquare:
- Go to http://yoursitename.airsquare.com/websuite (You'll need to replace yoursitename with the name of your site, and make sure not to add www at the beginning).
- Go to www.airsquare.com, click login in the top right and follow the instructions.
Once you see the login screen, enter the username and password.
Help, I've forgotten my site name!
You can contact us to find out your site name.
Help, I've forgotten my login details!
- Follow the login instructions above to get to the login screen
- When you see the login screen, click the Forgotten your password? link. This will take you through the reset password process.
- Enter your email address and click Send password reset email. A reset password email will be sent to you. This contains a reminder of your username and a link to reset your password.
- If you've entered an email address which isn't correct, we'll send a notification to that email address telling you that you've used the wrong email address. If you can't remember which email address you set up your account with, then please contact our helpdesk.
Help, I can't login!
Things to check:
- Are you using the right username? (hint: it's not your email address)
- Are you using the right password? You can reset your password using the steps above. Passwords are case-sensitive.
- If you have multiple sites with Airsquare, are you definitely logging into the right website?
When I login, why does it say I need to set up billing?
This means that your free trial has expired and you need to sign up for a paid plan.