You can view assignment data at any time after creating an assignment. To do this:
- Click on the Classes tab and select a class.
- Select the 'Assignments' sub-tab.
- You will see an Assignments list and from there, you can click on any assignment to be taken to its data report view. The assignment list is shown below
- Simply click on the row of any assignment to view more detailed data about student-level performance and Question-level performance, aggregated across all your students. For example, click EXTRA CREDIT: Review for Test 1 to view student and question-level data.
- At the top of the page, you can view an overview of the class's performance.
6. Scroll down to the Students or Questions tab to view a breakdown of how each student performed and how the class performed on each question.
7. Click on the row associated with any student to view detailed information about their performance.
8. To view how students responded to incorrect multiple choice questions, download a Detailed (Excel) of the assignment data.