An Albert license allows teachers to access, see, and assign questions from any subject on Albert. In order to provide students access to Albert's subjects, those subjects need to be open for independent practice or assigned to students in an assignment. Click here if you'd like to learn how to create assignments.
Opening subjects for independent practice
- Select the Subjects tab and search for the subject of your choice.
- Select the "kabobs," or three vertical dots, next to the subject of your choice.
- Open the subject for independent practice by toggling the grey button next to the class or classes of your choice.
- When the button turns blue, you have opened independent practice for your students in that subject.
- (Optional) Repeat this process to open independent practice for your students in other subjects.
Viewing class subjects open for independent practice
- Select the Classes tab.
- Select the class of your choice.
- Select the Class Subjects sub-tab.
- To view the subjects currently open for independent practice in the class, select the Independent Practice button on the left side of the screen.
- View all subjects open for independent practice.
To close a subject for independent practice, select the "kabobs," or three vertical dots, next to the subject of your choice and select Close access.