In this article, you will learn how to:
There are two ways to access your organization's Amilia store:
- Click on the orange 'Find an organization' button if you're logged into your user account; or
- Click the Register button on your organization's website.
1. What are you looking for?
Are you registering to an activity? Purchasing a Membership, or interested in some Merchandise?
Select the appropriate tab to access the list of items you're looking for.
2. Registering to an activity
Choosing a Program will allow you to see the categories of activities within.
- Click on a category, then sub-category to display the corresponding activities.
- When you've found the activity, click the blue Add a person icon to register for a session; or
- Click the blue Calendar icon to register for a drop-in.
3. Choosing who to register
Log in to your Amilia user account if you have not already done so. If you do not have an account, you must create one.
Once logged in, select who to register:
- The first name belongs to the Account Owner, the adult responsible for the account.
- Add family members by clicking Add another person. They become account members.
- You only need to add an account member once. Add as many as you need!
- Click the blue + icon to register the member.
4. Add items to your cart and checkout
It's easy to keep track of what you are purchasing!
- The green check mark icon means you've successfully added the person for the activity to your cart.
- The shopping cart icon allows you to view your cart or proceed to checkout.
- Continue Shopping if you want to keep browsing the store.
Review your purchases before you Checkout. You can Remove any item if you don't want it.
You will need to validate your information as well as that of the member(s) you're registering.
- Complete the organization's registration form for each individual member.
- Click Continue my purchase to save the form for each member. When all forms are completed, you will be able to provide the payment information.
When it's time to pay, select how you want to pay. If you want to pay by credit card, enter your details. You'll receive an email confirmation of your purchase!
- You need to indicate your billing address. Use a different billing address if it's not your home address.
- Tired of rummaging through your wallet for your credit card? You can choose to save your card to your account and allow the organization to charge it for future agreed purchase. Click here to learn more!