Learn how to:
1. Change an Existing Password
- Log in to your user account here.
- Click on the Settings tab in the left sidebar.
- Enter your current password under the section Change password.
- Enter the new password of your choice.
- Enter it a second time to make sure it is correct.
- Click Confirm to complete the change.
- Once your change has been confirmed, a 'Success' message appears on the screen. Don't forget to use your new password the next time you login!
2. Reset a Forgotten Password
You can easily reset your password to a new one.
- Go as if you would log in to your user account (https://www.amilia.com/en/Login).
- Underneath the Log in button, click the Reset your password link.
- Enter your email address and click Send email.
- Go to your mailbox and open the email to click on the link provided.
- This will bring you to a page where you can enter your new password.
- Test it by logging in with your new password.
NOTE: The link provided in the 'Reset your password' email is good for 24 hours and can only be clicked once. If the link expires, simply start over to step 1 to receive a new link. If you do not see the email in your inbox, please check in your spam folder.
3. Change your Username
You can also change your username via the Settings tab.
- Enter and confirm your new username under the section Change username.
- Enter your password and click 'Confirm' to complete the change.