Insurance company is a company that provides auto insurance services to your company customers. You can create a list of insurance companies so that technicians can select an insurance company from the list while creating or editing service requests, inspections, and work orders.
On the Insurance Companies page you can add, edit, delete, and sort insurance companies.
- To add an insurance company, click Add on the toolbar, enter settings in the Insurance Company dialog box, and click OK.
- To modify an existing insurance company, click (Edit) next to the appropriate insurance company, change settings in the Insurance Company dialog box, and click OK.
- To delete an existing insurance company, click (Delete) next to the appropriate insurance company, and click OK in the message box.
- To set the order in which insurance companies are shown on mobile device, click or next to the appropriate insurance company.
When you add a new insurance company or edit an existing insurance company, you enter or change settings in the insurance company profile.
In the Insurance Company dialog box you can enter the following settings:
- Accounting ID and Accounting ID 2 are used for integration with third party applications.
Note You can select an insurance company on the Claim screen of service requests, inspections, and work orders...
...if the Claim Info form is enabled in the wizard and the Insurance property is set as visible on the Claim Info Settings page for the appropriate service request type, inspection type, and work order type.