Scheduling settings primarily define the start time, end time, and duration of time slots on service request time picker.
- Features: Service Requests Calendar
On the Scheduling Settings page you can add and edit scheduling settings.
- To add scheduling settings, click Add on the toolbar, enter settings in the Scheduling Setting dialog box, and click OK.
- To modify scheduling settings, click Edit, change settings in the Scheduling Setting dialog box, and click OK.
In the Scheduling Setting dialog box, you can enter the following settings:
- Business Start Hour
- Business End Hour
- Default Appointment Duration (minutes)
- Default Repair Time (hours)
For example, if Business Start Hour is 6:00 AM, Business End Hour is 8:00 PM, and Default Appointment Duration is 30 minutes, then time slots in the Time Picker of service request appointments start at 6:00 AM, end at 8:00 PM, and have a 30-minute interval.
Business Start Hour and Business End Hour also define the start and the end of the working day on the Scheduler view.