Vehicle part is a vehicle’s panel, section, or element to which services can be applied.
Tip If the list of default vehicle parts is not enough for your needs, you can create custom vehicle parts.
- Features: Hail Damage Package
On the Vehicle Parts page you can add, edit, and delete vehicle parts, as well as assign services and labor panels to vehicle parts.
Note Labor panels are used to automatically determine a standard labor time required to repair a particular vehicle part.
- To add a custom vehicle part, click Add on the toolbar, enter settings in the Vehicle Part dialog box, and click OK.
- To modify an existing vehicle part, click (Edit) next to the appropriate vehicle part, change settings in the Vehicle Part dialog box, and click OK.
- To delete a custom vehicle part, click (Delete) next to the appropriate vehicle part, and click OK in the message box.
- To assign services to a vehicle part, in the Vehicle Part dialog box, move the appropriate services from the Available Services box to the Assigned Services box, and then click OK.
- To assign a labor panel to a custom vehicle part, in the Vehicle Part dialog box, select the appropriate labor panel in the Labor Panel box.
Note If a service is assigned to a vehicle part, the Vehicle Part field is shown on the Service Details screen of this service on device.
If this service is also assigned to this vehicle part in a price matrix, then this service will be shown as additional service on the Vehicle Part screen of this price matrix on device.