The Consolidated In Progress Vehicle Inventory report combines data of not completed service requests both with and without work orders.
To generate the report
- In the Back Office application, on the Reports tab, click Consolidated In Process Vehicle Inventory.
- Click the appropriate customer in the Customer box, click appropriate dates in the date picker of the Period boxes, and then click Search.
Note You can generate the report for one or all customers.
Tip You can export the report into a CSV, PDF, MS Excel, TIFF, and MS Word file.
- Click Export, and then click the format that you want.
- The Vehicle Receipt column shows the Check-In date and time
- The Total Elapsed Time column shows the time period between the current date & time and the date & time when service request was created (calculated based on 7x24 calendar)
- The Time Elapsed to Create Inspection column shows the time period between the date & time when inspection was sent by email and the date & time of the vehicle receipt
- The Time Elapsed to Approve Inspection column shows the time period between the date & time when inspection was approved and the date & time when inspection was sent by email