You can integrate ReconPro with your Intacct financial management system to eliminate double entry of data in both reconditioning and accounting software.
- Editions: Enterprise
- Features: Intacct Integration
The integration is easy to set up and use:
- Enter Settings
- Import Customers
- Import Services
- Import Employees
- Export Invoices
- Generate Report
On the Intacct Integration Settings page you must enter integration setting provided to you by Intacct for turning on the Intacct integration.
To enter integration settings
- On the Company tab, click Company Info.
- On the Company Info page, on the Integration Settings tab, click the Configure link in the Intacct Integration Settings section.
- On the Intacct Integration Settings page, enter the following settings, and then click Save Settings:
- Sender ID is the registered username assigned to you by Intacct for integration purposes. Note that the Sender ID does not change and it is not your Intacct application login username.
- Sender Password is the registered password to the integration gateway provided by Intacct. Note that Sender Password is not your Intacct application login password.
- DTD Version is the version of the Intacct API. For example, v2.1, v3.0, etc.
- Auth User ID is your Intacct application login User ID.
- Auth Company ID is your Intacct application login Company ID.
- Auth Password is your Intacct application login password.
- Post URL is the URL to which you would like to connect. For example, https://www.intacct.com/ia/xml/xmlgw.phtml which is the URL provided in Intacct documentation.
- Default Team is the initial team to which each newly imported employee is automatically assigned. Note that you can assign imported employees to other teams and such assignments will not be overridden during the next import.
You can import customers by clicking Import Customers on the Intacct Integration Settings page.
Imported customers will appear on the Clients page of the Company tab. Existing customers will be shown on the Active tab, while deleted customers will be shown on the Archived tab. Each client profile may contain such customer details as Accounting ID, Company, and Ship To/Bill To.
Note Client Accounting ID in ReconPro matches Customer ID in Intacct. The Accounting ID 2 field can be used for importing additional or custom parameters associated with customers.
You can import services by clicking Import Services on the Intacct Integration Settings page.
Imported services will appear on the Services page of the Company tab. Existing services will be shown on the Active tab, while deleted services will be shown on the Archived tab. Each service profile may contain such service details as Service Name, Accounting ID and Accounting ID 2.
Note Service Accounting ID in ReconPro matches Item ID in Intacct. Service Accounting ID 2 in ReconPro matches Department ID in Intacct.
You can import employees by clicking Import Employees on the Intacct Integration Settings page.
Imported employees will appear on the Employees page of the Company tab. Existing employees will be shown on the Active tab, while deleted employees will be shown on the Archived tab. Each employee profile may contain such employee details as First Name, Last Name, and Accounting ID.
Note Employee Accounting ID consists of two parts separated by colon (ex.: E-00148:EBU) and matches Employee ID:Entity ID in Intacct. Five digits in the first part of Accounting ID are used to set the default employee password (ex.: 00148).
You can export invoices by clicking Export Invoices on the Intacct Integration Settings page.
You can generate the Intacct Integration Status / Warning report to check the status of import and export operations, as well as see warnings on duplicate customers, services, and employees.
To generate the report
- On the Reports tab, click Intacct Integration Status / Warning.
- In the Search pane, use the date pickers next to the Date From and the Date To boxes to specify the appropriate reporting period, and then click Find.