- On the Home screen, tap Add, and then tap New Work Order.
- On the Select customer screen, tap the appropriate customer.
- If the customer list is long, tap Search to find the customer.
- If the customer is not in the list, tap Add to create the new customer. You can add retail customers only.
- If the Retail mode is on, but the customer is wholesale, tap the Wholesale button at the bottom of the screen to turn on the appropriate mode.
- On the Vehicle Info screen, enter vehicle details.
Tip To move between work order wizard steps, swipe left or right, tap the left-pointing arrow or the right-pointing arrow, or tap the screen title, and then tap the appropriate wizard step.
- On the Services screen, tap the circle next to the appropriate service(s) that you want to add to work order, and then tap the Selected button.
- To change service price and quantity, tap the service and make the appropriate changes.
- On the Claim screen, enter claim details.
- On the Summary screen, tap Save.
Tip To create an invoice from the work order, turn on the Create Invoice option and then tap Save on the Summary screen.