In This Article
Q: Why Is The Sales Data Off?
- Our Sales Tracking tool is not 100% accurate all the time.
- We have limitations we have to work with.
- If the product crosses one of those lines, you will see a red warning on the left side of the product listing.
- Check your Merchant ID is correct - this will affect your sales data see here for finding your Merchant ID.
Note: This tool is best used to get an idea of your competitor's sales, but not for tracking your own
(you have the real data for that)
Q: What Does The Red Warning Sign Mean?
There could be a few reasons behind the red warning sign:
- If there are over 1000 units in stock, this interferes with our ability to track sales accurately.
- If there are multiple sellers on the same ASIN number, this also causes a problem.
- If inventory levels are extremely low or zero, this can also impact the sales tracking.
Q: So What Should I Do Now?
- You should delete any abnormal or outlying days on the graph so you will get a more accurate picture of the sales you are interested in.
- By looking at the graph you will be able to tell if it is accurate or not.
- If inventory and sales levels are pretty consistent and believable, then it is good.
- Click the product image to drop down the graph and see what data we are able to get.