1. Power on the camera with power adapter.
2. Connect the camera with the router depending on the camera type (wireless or wired):
Pair the router and wi-fi camera by pressing a WPS button on the router and simultaneously on your camera (lit up little green diode on your camera will notify you when devices are paired)
Connect camera from Network Port to your router via ethernet cable (not supplied in the box with the camera).
4. Click "+ Connect new camera" button
5. Select "Angelcam-ready Camera" as a device you want to connect.
6. Enter MAC address of your camera. You can find this 12-digit hexadecimal number on the device (by convention, format is MM:MM:MM:SS:SS:SS or MMMM-MMSS-SSSS).
In case you find 2 MAC addresses on your Angelcam-ready camera, use the one that says Angelcam-ready before MAC address.
7. Wait for up to 2 minutes until Angelcam detects your camera.
8. After the camera has been detected, select it by click on the "Pair with Angelcam" button.
In case you see only black screen of a player (insead of your camera stream), make sure your browser has Flash Player enabled. Read more here - part 4. Enable Flash Player in your browsers or 5. Verify whether Flash Player is installed.
If your camera is password protected, fill in name and password (in case you haven't changed the default manufacturer's password and you don't know it, have a look at the IP cameras default passwords directory).
9. Scan a QR code. To pair your camera and securely connect it to your Angelcam account, show the QR code to your camera. Hold the image in front of the camera so that it consumes about ¼ of the camera's view and hold for 10 second. When the pairing is finished, you'll be redirected to the Client zone.
10. Please name your camera in the upper field & tick the box in the right upper conner - than click on "Add selected cameras to Angelcam" button
- Please keep in mind that connection has to be done within 20 minutes after switching the camera on. When connection is unsuccessful within 20 minutes, please restart the camera and try it again.
- We recommend to connect your camera to Angelcam before mounting it to the wall, as you need to find out its MAC address (usually written directly on the camera) & scan the QR code by camera during the connection process.
Feel free to activate Cloud recording or Broadcasting app on your camera and take advantage of 30-Day Trial.
Still need further assistance? Why not check out our Angelcam Community, where you can connect with other users who are sharing their own experiences and insight into various Angelcam topics and problems.