Getting your camera or DVR/NVR connected to the cloud just got a lot easier with our Camera Connection Assistance. With this new service, you can now schedule a 30-minute call with our technical specialist, who will personally help you setup your camera(s) or DVR/NVR, initialize port-forwarding, or with any other challenges you may face when you’re trying to connect your cameras to cloud.
The process of setting up your tech appointment consists of 3 simple steps:
1. BOOK A DATE & TIME THAT BEST FITS YOUR SCHEDULE - Please remember to make sure that you'll have immediate access to your camera and computer at the time of the call. Click the link below to book your appointment:
2. PROVIDE US WITH YOUR NETWORK, CAMERA, OR DVR/NVR DETAILS, so our technical specialist has all of the essential details prior to the call.
3. WE ASK THAT A DEPOSIT OF $30 BE PAID prior to the call.
- If the technician is successfully able to assist you then you'll be provided a credit of $30 for our cloud services.
- If the technician is unable to assist you and get your cameras/NVR up and running at Angelcam, your deposit will be fully refunded.
Apart from Camera Connection Assistance, you can find help in other forms:
FAQ articles that cover the most common issues & questions our customers have.
- Our MESSENGER is a convenient way to have your questions about Angelcam products and services answered by one of our representatives. To start your conversation, go here, log into your account and click the orange/white circle at the bottom right corner and send us a message.
Still need further assistance? Why not check out our Angelcam Community, where you can connect with other users who are sharing their own experiences and insight into various Angelcam topics and problems.