Angelcam-ready product certification, available to any hardware producer, includes camera firmware enhancement that brings you:
- A chance to connect your camera to the cloud easily and securely.
- Angelcam's free apps: remote live video monitoring from any browser and mobile device (iOS & Android supported), camera status notifications, camera sharing and broadcasting.
- Use any paid application from Angelcam's open application store, including cloud storage and more coming apps.
- Integrate your camera with other systems using APIs.
Why it's so easy and secure at the same time
Angelcam-ready cameras are connected to the cloud with VPN-like technology, so that:
- it encrypts and secures the video stream and your credentials ➡ keep your video just yours,
- you don't need to setup port forwarding ➡ no need of public and static IP address & no camera port is exposed to the public internet.
Why it's reliable
- Connection to the cloud is being initiated from a camera side ➡ everything is working even when your router will be restarted when you change an Internet Service Provider, or when you move a camera completely to a new location.
- We will notify you when a camera is offline,
- Services are operated on scalable & reliable cloud infrastructure in several data centers, independently monitored 24/7 .
Still need further assistance? Why not check out our Angelcam Community, where you can connect with other users who are sharing their own experiences and insight into various Angelcam topics and problems.