Recording the Booking
You receive an email from Booking.com with the new booking details from that channel.
With these details start making a new booking in your Anytime Booking admin area, making sure you choose the Booking Agent as BOOKING.COM
As default, the booking agent commission is set to 15% – if this is different for you, please contact us and we will amend this.
Every aspect of placing in the booking remains the same as regular bookings. If Booking.com do not provide you with enough information for filling in the customer’s address, you can just dash these out.
How this type of booking behaves within Anytime Booking
- All booking.com bookings will automatically be ‘non-provisional’ within your account – this is a confirmed booking
- These bookings will not appear on the ‘Balance Overdue’ box on your dashboard
- Regardless of your deposit/balance settings, these bookings will default to full payment on arrival
Tracking Booking.com payments
- Use the Bookings Report to track all booking.com bookings. You may wish to export this report as a .CSV and within Excel you’ll be able to filter and sort your booking to just those set to this booking agent.
- Once payment has been received on arrival, you can track these transactions on the Cash List.
Can these booking be automatically inserted for me?
Please not that we have an integration with Booking.com via a Global Distribution Network (GDN) called Rentals United. If you sign up to this GDN channel, your Booking.com bookings will automatically feed into your account and update your availability.
Using a GDN will enable you to connect your availability with multiple online travel agents; as well as Booking.com, they connect with HomeAway, Expedia, TripAdvisor and many others who focus on a broader self-catering market. See: https://rentalsunited.com/en/vacation-rental-distribution-channels.html.