- Go to https://secure.worldpay.com/sso/public/auth/login.html?serviceIdentifier=merchantadmin&languageCode=en&countryCode=GB
- Login in to the account
- Select Junior (this should be identified as the customer’s Company)
- Integration Setup: TEST, then click on the spanner iconCheck the settings on the Installation Administration page and make sure the Payment Response URL is https://[accountalias].anytimebooking.eu/worldpay/response/Payment Response must be enabledSet the Shopper Redirect URL to https://[accountalias].anytimebooking.eu/worldpay/response/Enable shopper redirectEnable shopper responseEnable recurring payment responseSet the Payment Response failure email address to email@example.com (this is a technical log to report on any failed payments).
- Save Changes
Scroll to the bottom of the administration screen
- Other ActionsCopy data of this environment to Production EnvironmentCopy to production, and then copy the Installation ID
- Anytime Booking will go to the account’s global settings and set the Payment Gateway to WorldPay
- Paste the Installation ID and save.
- Make sure the WorldPay account is set to Test Mode.
- Conduct a test payment to make sure the connection is communicating. Go to the customer-facing booking form and make a booking. When you get to the payment screen, use these test card details
Card Type: Mastercard
Security Code: 123
Cardholder Name. any
Address (all sections): 88
Country: any (but usually UK)
Once the payment completed has completed, go to the Anytime Booking administration area, open the booking, then the payment tabs, hoover the mouse of the paid status to read the WorldPay response details.
- Go back to the WorldPay Administration area and click ‘Authorised Response’ (You can try multiple test bookings with payments if required).
- Once the account is all setup and a test payment has been made, the client will need to contact WorldPay to change their account to LIVE.
- It’s always advisable that the account user makes one more test booking, with payment from a real card, and issue a refund.
Making a booking: http://kb.anytimebooking.co.uk/make-new-booking/
Recording a payment and refund: http://kb.anytimebooking.co.uk/recording-payments-and-credits/