Jupyter notebooks are a popular way to run code on the cloud and manipulate data.
APEX:E3 has released a Jupyter notebook example which demonstrates how to access it's cloud data.
You can find the exmaple here.
Either copy and paste the code into your Jupyter notebook or to run this example now:
1. Visit https://mybinder.org/
2. Select GIST from the drop down
3. Enter the APEX:E3 Jupyter notebook gist url:
4. Click Launch after which your instance will get setup
5. You will now see the following screen. Click on the apexe3-api.ipynb to access the notebook
6. Edit the client_id and client_secret with your credentials (you can get these by emailing email@example.com) and click run to view the latest global aggregated orderbook for the Bitcoin Dollar market across the main Cryptocurrency exchanges