Zapier is a tool that helps you automate repetitive tasks between two or more apps —no code necessary! When an event happens in one app, Zapier can tell the other app to perform (or do) a particular action. In other words, Zapier can automate the 'If X, then Y' rules between apps! Zapier is a tool that connects your apps and moves information between them automatically, so you can focus on scaling your business.
Appstle℠ Subscriptions is integrated with Zapier! This integration has several use cases connected to the 'If X, then Y' rule. For example, the Appstle integration with Zapier will allow our merchants to get and migrate details of all the subscription contracts to another app like google sheets, on one page!
Note: If you do not have an account on Zapier, you can create an account on Zapier by clicking on the below button:
Configuring Zapier and Appstle℠ Subscriptions
In order to configure the integration of Zapier and Appstle℠ Subscriptions in your Shopify store, please follow the below steps. You can also access the video tutorial on how to set up Zapier with Appstle Subscriptions.
In your Appstle℠ Subscriptions admin, go to Settings > General Settings > App Integrations, then select the Zapier integration.
2. After clicking on Zapier, a note will pop up. Click on "Enable Zapier", as shown in the screenshot below.
3. After clicking on "Enable Zapier", it will redirect you to the below Zapier page. Click on the 'Accept Invite & Build a Zap' button.
4. Now, click on 'Create Zap'.
5. You will now be redirected to the search app window. Search for 'Appstle Subscriptions' in the search bar, and select Appstle Subscriptions from the drop down.
6. After selecting 'Appstle Subscriptions', you have to select an event for which you are creating a Zap (Zapier rule automation!). You will see multiple trigger events options for 'Appstle Subscriptions'. Select the desired event, and click on continue.
7. After clicking on 'Continue', a sign-in to your 'Appstle Subscriptions' will be required.
8. After clicking on 'Sign-in to Appstle Subscriptions, it will redirect you to this window.
9. Here you have to insert the Appstle Subscriptions API key. You will be able to easily get the API from your Appstle Subscriptions dashboard, as in the below screenshot:
10. After inserting the API key, click on the 'Continue' button on the Zapier tab. You will then see a test trigger option.
11. After clicking on 'Test Trigger', you will be able to see all the data that you can fetch from Appstle Subscriptions to save in another app.
12. After clicking on the 'Continue' button, Zapier will ask you which other app you want to link your Appstle Subscriptions with for sharing the data. Let's suppose you want to save your data in google sheets.
After selecting 'Google Sheets', you have to set the rule or trigger. As in, what action should automatically be done in Google Sheets, when a certain event happens in Appstle Subscriptions.
Please note that the next few steps are specific to the Google Sheets data transfer use case that we have picked up as an example.
13. For now, let's suppose we want to add a new row in the Google sheet whenever you get a new subscription order. Click on the 'Create Spreadsheet Row', and then click on the 'Continue' button. Zapier will ask you to sign in to your 'Google Sheets' account. Select the account, and click on 'Continue' as you see below.
14. You have to now create a google sheet under the same account that you've given in the above step. Add column names with the headers that you want to fetch from the 'Appstle Subscriptions'. Please see the below screenshot for guidance.
15. Now come to Zapier and select the newly created google sheet.
16. After selecting the worksheet, you'll be able to see all the headers that you have created in the google sheet.
17. Assign the specific values to the headers, then click on the 'Continue' button.
18. After clicking on the 'Continue' button, you will see the 'Test and Continue' button at the end.
19. Now check your google sheet. The sheet will have been update automatically!
20. Click on the "Turn On My Zap", and you'll be all set to see all your upcoming subscription-created information in your google sheets.
21. Similarly, you can create different zaps (rules) for your different Appstle Subscription events.
Don't hesitate to reach out to us
If you have any questions on the Zapier integration or need any help, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our 24x7x365 available experts will be happy to assist you further.