The Aggregate Report Builder allows you to create reports that offer a high-level or summary view of your data.
An aggregate report section can be copied into the same aggregate report or added to another existing aggregate report. An entire aggregate report can be copied as well.
Copy Section or Grid
An aggregate report can be made up of one or more than one grid or section. You may find it easiest to build one grid and then copy it and change the filters, rather than start from scratch every time you create an aggregate report. An aggregate report section can be copied into the same aggregate report or added to another existing aggregate report.
Note: Copying an aggregate report section into another aggregate report will automatically copy the data sources into the destination report. If you have filtered the data sources on the destination report and any of these data sources are shared by the grid you are copying, you may see differences in the reported numbers. You can revert these changes by removing the data source filters on the destination report and re-building them at the row, column, or cell level.
1. To copy an aggregate report section, open the section gear box.
2. Select Copy.
1. In the pop-up window, select the name of the aggregate report you would like to copy your section into. The default selection is always the name of the current aggregate report.
2. Change the name of the section, if necessary.
3. Click Copy.
Note: If you copied your aggregate report section into a different report, you will need to return to the main Aggregate Reports List and load that report to see your new section.
1. To copy an entire aggregate report, select Copy Report in the right hand palette.
2. Select the aggregate report category where you would like to copy your aggregate report.
3. Name your new report.
4. Click Create.
The page will automatically load the new aggregate report you created.