Q: Where can I complete a corporation filing?
A: Please go to https://www.ark.org/sos/corpfilings/index.php and select the type of corporation filing you would like to file. You can file and pay for your filing online. 

Q: How can I sign up to complete online UCC filings and searches?
A: To complete online UCC filings and searches you need to first sign up for an INA subscription account at www.ark.org/subscribe/index.php.
After completing the sign up a user name will be issued by INA.

Q: Where do I go to complete or search for a UCC filing?
A: Please go to www.ark.org/sos/ucc/index.php 

Q: I cannot log into my online UCC account. What do I do?
A: Please go to the online UCC page at https://www.ark.org/sos/ucc/index.php and select the  forgot password link. If after resetting our password you still cannot login please chat with one of our representatives or log a ticket at www.ar.gov/help for assistance.

Q: Where do I go to pay the franchise tax for my company online?
A: Please go to: https://www.ark.org/sos/franchise/index.php.

Q: How can I find the filing number for my company?
A: Please go to https://www.sos.arkansas.gov/corps/search_all.php and look up the company by name. Your filing number will be listed with your company information. 

Q: Do I have to have an INA subscription account to pay my company's franchise tax online?
A: An INA subscription account is not necessary to file and pay your company's franchise tax online. You may go to https://www.ark.org/sos/franchise/index.php to complete the filing and pay for it. If you would like to file franchise taxes for multiple businesses, you will need an INA subscription to do batch filings.

Did this answer your question?