Q: If I sold my vehicle and I still received a renewal. What do I do?
A: You would need to contact Arkansas Department of Finance and Administration at 501-682-4692

For other questions about your vehicle you can visit this link https://www.dfa.arkansas.gov/motor-vehicle/vehicle-tag-renewal/

On the left-hand side, you should be able to find the topic of your question! 

Did this answer your question?