Allow your website audience to communicate with you via the Form element. Raven’s Form element lets you create a:
- Contact Form
- MailChimp Form
- Redirect Form
Beware! This element is a part of the Raven elements. Raven is an exclusive plugin developed by Artbees which represents new useful elements to Elementor. Forms element is only available in the Raven Plugin.
Having such elements on your website is extremely important to your visitors. Adding one is simple and there are a lot of styles and settings to choose from.
To add a Form element to a page:
1. Add a new page or edit an existing one.
2. Click on Edit with Elementor button.
3. From the left dashboard, search for a “Form”.
4. Drag and drop the Form element to your page.
5. A new dashboard on the left will open with the element’s settings.
6. Edit the settings and Update the page.
By default there is reCaptcha option if you want to add captcha to your contact form.
At first you need add Site Key and Secret Key in Elementor > Settings > Raven:
Then edit your page and configure Form element settings:
1. Add a new item.
2. Select reCAPTCHA in Type field and configure the styling.
3. Update the page.
You can choose to have different settings on different screen sizes for some of the Form element options. Whenever you see this icon, it means that you can choose different screen size and freely change that options for your specific resolution.
At first you’ll see the icon for desktop layout only
But when you click that icon, you’ll get two more layouts: for tablet and phone.
To learn more about it, please check this article.