There are two ways to cancel your membership depending on how you paid.
Please note: once you cancel, you will not be able to rejoin until the next time The Resource Library for Art Teachers is open. Enrollment is open only twice a year.
If you paid via PayPal, you cancel from your recurring payments area in PayPal. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to PayPal.com and login to your account.
- Click the settings icon that's next to "Log out".
- Select 'Payments' from the toolbar near the top.
- Click 'Manage pre-approved payments'.
- Select the merchant you'd like to cancel, then click 'Cancel'.
- Click 'Cancel Connection'.
1. Log into your account at members.artclasscurator.com. When you are logged out, there is a log-in box on the HOME page https://members.artclasscurator.com.
2. Click the picture (or picture icon) in the upper right corner, and then click "Account" in the menu bar, OR click Click “Account Options” in the sidebar from any Resource Library page.
3. Click “Subscriptions.”
4. Click "Cancel"
5. Click "Yes" to confirm.