We recommend practicing social distancing and good hygiene, similarly to how you would protect yourself from a cold or flu:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water aren’t readily available, use an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick. Close contact is considered more than a few minutes within 6 feet of a sick person or making direct contact with a person like kissing or sharing utensils.
- Stay away from work, school and other people if you become sick with respiratory symptoms like fever and cough.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.