It only takes a few minutes to connect your cloud accounting software to your Fractal account. Just follow the steps below.
- When you sign up for the first time, you will need to add a company.
- Once you have added a company, click on 'Profile Settings'. From there you can click on the 'Accounting' tab at the top.
- Click on the 'Connect accounting software' button.
- You will now have the option to import your data from Xero, Quickbooks or FreeAgent. Once you choose the accounting software platform you would like to connect to, click on 'Import'.
- Enter your Xero, Quickbooks or FreeAgent account credentials.
- Accept our permissions to access your data so we can automatically import your accounting data to your Fractal account.
- After the import is complete, you will be redirected back to your Fractal account.
As always, please contact us if any issues arise. You can do this through our live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.