Adding a new account to your Astra account is very straightforward.
- Start by launching the application and then navigate to the “Accounts” page which is the standard landing page, denoted by the “$” symbol at the bottom of the screen.
- On the “Accounts” screen, scroll to the bottom and locate the “Add Account” button. Selecting that button will launch the process to add an additional account.
- On the next screen you will see a button that says “Connect Account”. Select that button and you will be directed to a screen from our network partner Plaid which addresses security.
- Next select the name of the financial institution that you would like to add. You can do this by either selecting the icon if it is displayed, or by searching in the search bar located at the top of the screen.
- Selecting your bank will launch the login page for that institution which should look very similar to the screen you see from your bank directly when you log in online.
- Enter your credentials and hit “Submit” to add that account to your Astra profile - you should be all set!
Note: The option to connect a new bank account is also available within the Add Action sequence.
If you have any questions or are having difficulties adding another bank to your Astra account, please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as quickly as possible.