Note: You can only add a student to your class if they are a member of your school account and they have the necessary subject on their profile.
If you need to add a new student to your school account or edit a student’s subjects get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (02) 8294 9686.
1. Once you’ve logged in, click on Classes in the left hand side menu. If you’re on a mobile you’ll need to click on the slatted icon in the top right hand corner of your screen to reveal the menu.
2. From your classes page, click on the name of the class you’d like to add students to.
3. Click on the blue Add Students button in the top right hand corner.
4. To add students individually, start typing their name or email to search and select the correct student from the drop down list that appears.
5. Alternatively, if you’d like to add a lot of students at once you can use the bulk add students function.
6. Once you’ve entered all the students you’d like to join your class, click the Add Students button to complete the process.
Related documentation: Bulk Adding Students to a Class