The Orders' Processor is responsible for the automation of your orders. Please read the following guide to learn how to set it up correctly.
Go to Monitors --> Orders Processor
If the tab is not accessible for you it means that you need to upgrade your subscription plan. You can learn how to do it here.
As a first step, you need to set up your purchase account.
Click the button:
The following window will open up:
Please insert your Amazon/Aliexpress Gmail address (make sure it's Gmail or else the automation cannot work). Then type your Amazon/Aliexpress password and double check it's correct.
When adding Amazon accoumt add the following details under:
Account Zip Code
Account Full Name
You need to insert the details from your billing address on Amazon.
This is how you find your billing address on Amazon:
Next, add your credit card information.
If you added an Aliexpress account, make sure to add the full number of the credits card, expiry date, CVV, last name, first name, and check 'Default Payment Method'.
If you're added an Amazon account, add the entire credit card number, expiry date and check 'Default Payment Method' and then the system will use you CC only for auto ordering payement.
If you work with gift cards, add only the 4 last digits of the card, expiry date and do not check 'Default Payment Method'.
- If you have more tham one credit card updated on your billing address on Amazon make sure to add them all as Amazon might ask about them at login. Enter 4 last digits and expiry date for verification purposes only.
VERY IMPORTANT: Make sure your mobile number is not saved on your Amazon account under 'Login and Security' and that the 2 step verification process is turned off - read here for more details.
After adding your Amazon account you can also set up a daily limit for GC balance use. When the AO system will use the dailiy limit it will pass to the next account.
Notice, when too many errors occur in one account the system will automatically disable it for auto ordering until you fix it and enable it manually.
Adding Gmail Account
At the bottom-left corner of the page, you will need to add your Gmail account. The Gmail account should be the same Gmail account you've connected in the previous step as your Amazon account, it is being used to get the OTP's (= One Time Password) Amazon sometimes asks for at login. If you do not use a Gmail account, you should switch to one in order to use the automatic orders feature (Simply change your registration email on Amazon to a Gmail one).
In order to add a Gmail account, open the edit mode by clicking the pencil icon.
Click 'Connect Gmail Account' to connect your Gmail account.
We will proceed with defining the right side of the page.
Auto Order - checking this will be telling the system to immediately send the order to process once detected from eBay (= full-automation).
If you choose not to check it, the sold item will be in your orders page with the 'Standby' status, and it will wait for you to either manually purchase it, or to send it to process by clicking on the "Stand By" button (= semi- automation).
- Bundle Order - by checking this you tell the auto-order system to combine orders on Amazon to one basket/cart and then splitting them to the right addresses of the buyers.. We recommend checkiing this box- it will speed up your ordering process.
- Aliexpress Auto Order (Beta)- this option will set the system to place orders automatically when an item from Aliexpress is sold.
- Order Only Prime - if the auto-order system should automatically order only Prime items when you check this box. If an item is sold by a 3rd party seller - the order will fail for that reason.
- Hipshipper - if you work with Hipshipper and automatic orders you should check this box so that orders will be automatically sent to Hipshipper's logistic center in Brooklyn, NY. Also, the international tracking number of an order will be updated instead of the domestic one. For more info about our integration with Hipshipper read here.
- Maximum Produck Price For Auto Order -the amount placed here will define what will be the maximum amount you allow AutoDS to automatically order the item for you. For example In the picture, if the price of a product will be more than 300$, the auto-order will fail.
- Max Loss Amount - the amount placed here will define what will be the maximum loss you accept to take on yourself with auto orders. For example, if there was a sale with a loss of 3$ and the defined maximum loss amount was 1$ then the order will fail.
- Set Order As Shipped - here you will be able to choose when you want the order to be marked as shipped on eBay: after the order was ordered, or after the tracking number has been updated.
- Gift Message - here you can define the gift message that will be written inside the amazon order.
Messages To Buyers - this setting will allow you to define the automated messages that will be sent to your buyers, and edit them.
If you do not wish to use one of the messages or any of them, you can just delete the text in the title and body of the message, and then click once on the "space" bar in your keyboard, and that will cancel the auto messages.
- Notifications - you can change your notification preferences, and choose the notification you'd like to receive, and to which email. There are notifications for auto-orders that succeed or failed and successful tracking uploads.
Here you can add a cashback account, and earn cashback for your automatic orders.
Check out this other page's that we think you will find useful:
For any further questions you are welcome to contact us through the support :)
Feature - Auto Orders