1. How to save a transcript
2. How to delete a transcript
1. How to save a transcript after a conversation?
When you are done with the conversation, just tap the red cross at the bottom right corner. Then it depends on what kind of conversation you're a part of:
- If you are on a solo conversation: Press the “Save” on your screen to save the transcript conversation.
- If you are on a group conversation and you are the host: Pick either “End without Saving” or “End and save transcript.”
- If you are on a group conversation and you are not the host: Pick either “Leave without saving” or “Leave and save transcript.”
2. How to delete a transcript from my transcript history?
- Go to your transcripts page on Ava.
- Swipe your finger to the left on the transcript you want to delete (see picture below).
- Either tap the red button “Delete” or swipe left all the way until the end to delete the transcript.