You'll need an Internet connection (wifi or mobile data) to run Ava.
Average load > 10-15kb/second
Max peak load > 35-45kb/second
Mobile Phone system requirements
You'll need a smartphone or a tablet with either:
- Android (Phone/Tablet), version 4.4.4 - KitKat bean and above
- iPhone/iPad - iOS version 11.0 and above (for Offline Mode, iOS 13+ is required. See here for more details)
Computer Browsers compatible with Ava Web
Compatibility with Ava
Google Chrome (Download)
If you are using a work computer or have security measures in place on your computer, make sure you check these settings to allow for Ava:
- Allow HTTPS and WebSocket over SSL/TLS.
- Add these domains to your whitelist:
Phone Number, Email, Google, Facebook, Apple login
In order to create your Ava account, you'll need either of the following:
- Mobile phone number (at least for the one-time use to get a verification code). If you don't have any, please look into google.com/voice service that can help you log in.
- Email account (non-Gmail)
- Gmail account
- Facebook account
- Apple Account
Bluetooth Microphone & Keyboard
Please read our article on Bluetooth devices to help Ava "hear" people further away and answer faster by typing using a keyboard.