If this is you're still learning how to use Ava, make sure to check out this article: Use Ava to caption 1-1 discussion
If people often don't understand your voice, or you don't voice at all, Ava can speak the words you type so you can be heard!
To activate Ava Speak:
- Tap on the keyboard icon on the bottom-right corner
- Type your answer on the keyboard. It will show as Instant Text (for group convos, it shows character-by-character in real-time)
- If you want Ava to voice your answers, tap where it says 🔈 Speak icon
- Check that the volume of your phone is enabled and to the maximum to be heard.
- Type a lot and want to speed up the typing pace? This is for you!
A Bluetooth Keyboard enables you to type your messages faster, anywhere you go.