1. How to save a transcript
2. How to delete a transcript
3. How to export or share a transcript
When you are done with the conversation, just tap the red cross at the bottom right corner. Then it depends on what kind of conversation you're a part of:
- If you are on a solo conversation: Press the “Save” on your screen to save the transcript conversation.
- If you are on a group conversation and you are the host: Pick either “End without Saving” or “End and save transcript.”
- If you are on a group conversation and you are not the host: Pick either “Leave without saving” or “Leave and save transcript.”
2. How to delete a transcript from my transcript history?
- Go to your transcripts page on Ava.
- Swipe your finger to the left on the transcript you want to delete (see picture below).
- Either tap the red button “Delete” or swipe left all the way until the end to delete the transcript.
3. How to share or export a transcript after a conversation?
- Open the transcript you would like to review/export/share.
- Tap on the icon in the upper right corner.
- Now your options for exporting or sharing the transcript will be provided. You can choose to email or text it to someone, or simply just copy it into any other document (e.g. word, google doc).